Online Learning

Often times in online learning or distance learning, there is a sense of being left out. Online classes at Regent are very engaging as students are encouraged to interact with other students. I have also gained a few friends from online classes. I love the fact that I have learned to keep up with them through different avenues such as fellowship in the faith and facebook. What a thrilling way to keep in touch and grow.

Regent University

Regent University is a place where we can come to learn, experience and grow. A beautiful campus that is topped off with a great staff. Through the indwelling of the holy spirit, Regent University is preparing student to change and impact the world. Founded in sound biblical principles, Regent provides the student with the necessary foothold needed to be used as an instrument in God's plan.

Christian Education

Christian Education interfaces God's word through every aspects of life. We simply cannot have a secular side and sacred side. Through a Christian education, we learn to keep Christ the fore front of all things as we gain knowledge to contribute to God's purpose for our lives. A Christian education will prepare us to share our faith and serve as disciples of Jesus Christ.

You Are Ever With Me

Upon reading the 23rd Psalm, I reminded of a poem written by Thomas Merton. Merton was a Trappist Monk known as Father Louis and considered one the 20th centuries greatest American Catholic authors. I personally enjoyed this book ‘The Seven Storey Mountain’.

You Are Ever With Me

My Lord God,

I have no idea where I am going.

I do not see the road ahead of me.

I cannot know for certain where it will end.



Nor do I really know myself,

And the fact that I think I am following

Your will does not mean that I am actually doing so.

But I believe that the desire to please you

does in fact please you.



And I hope that I have that desire in all that I am doing.

I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire.

And I know that if I do this you will lead me by the

right road, though I may know nothing about it.



Therefore will I trust you always though I may

Seem to be lost and in the shadow of death.

I will not fear, for you are ever with me, and

you will never leave me to face my troubles alone.

0 comments: